Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December 9th - 15th, 2012

Sunday
Easy run 45 minutes. Hosting a recruit today, so I didn't have a chance to get a long run completed. (6/6)

Monday
Long Run of about 17 miles. Ran in the evening in the dark. I did two extended hospital loops and ran into Dan Jackson. (17/23)

Tuesday
8 * 4 minutes on, 1 minute off with Dan Jackson on the 2 mile square loop. Went by heart rate which ranged from 168 to 172 for the most part. (12/35)

Wednesday Easy run late at night in the snow. I felt like Balboa in Rocky IV running through snow! Very slippery out. (11.5/46.5)

Thursday
The plan was to do a progressive run, but it snowed a lot which didn't allow good footing. Dan Jackson and I ran 6 miles (hospital loop) easy at about 7 to 8 minute pace and then ran 6 miles on the 2 mile square loop which was clear and we did do progressively. We started at 6 minute pace and got about 8 seconds faster each mile of the 6 miles of the run. (13/59.5)

Friday Easy Run of about 6.5 miles (6.5/66)

Saturday Easy Run of about 8 miles. Footing was horrible after snow so I didn't do hill workout as I had planned. (8/74)

No comments:

Post a Comment